Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9月11日

Waited 4 hours for my luggage to arrive; spent 4 hours re-arranged all the furniture in my room until it stopped feeling so bleak. Went to buy a phone and they were sold-out of phones. Got flip-flops for the showers - prison style. Configured wifi. Went to the grocery store trying to find something I could cook and ended up buying nothing but 3 different brands of milk-tea.

---

荷物が届くまで4時間程待ちながら、重苦しい感じがなくなるように部屋の家具の位置を繰り返し変えた。
プリペイド携帯を買いに行ったら売り切れ。
服役囚のようなシャワー用のスリッパを買った。
wifiを設置した。
何か料理できる食事を買いに行ったけど、3種類のミルクティーだけにした。

---

Google Translation:
Was changed to repeat the position of the furniture in the room, waiting about four hours luggage to arrive, feeling of heaviness to eliminate. Sold out I went to buy a prepaid cell. I bought a shower slippers for like prisoners. I set up a wifi. I went to buy a meal that can be cooking something, but it was only milk tea of three.

No comments: