Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

9月17日

Experienced my first act of discrimination on the train when an old Japanese lady was about to sit down next to me before noticing a free seat on the *other side* of the carriage and taking the trouble to go and sit all the way over there instead; now I know how black people must feel. Became terribly offended by a man's outrageous toenails - was able to inconspicuously sneak a photo of them since my perverted gaijin phone doesn't have obligatory shutter-sounds. Raw honey is no where to be found. Ate an okonimiyaki-burger - It was.. special. Managed to navigate through Shinjuku station without wearing my glasses.

---

電車で日本人のおばあさんが私の隣の席に座ろうとすると、向こう側の空いている席に気づいて、わざわざそこへ向かった。初めて人種差別を体験した気がした。黒人の感情よく分かってきた。
あるおじさんの足指のつめひどく気に障った。私の変態的な外人携帯はシャッター音がらないので、写真をこっそり撮った。
どこにも売ってない。
お好み焼きバーガーを食べた。微妙だった。
眼鏡をかけずになんとか新宿駅をうまく切り抜けた。
 
---

Google Tranlsation:
Japanese grandmother tries to sit down on the seat next to me on the train, and aware of the seat vacant the other side and went all the way to there. I think I experienced racism for the first time was. I have understood the feelings of black. Toenails of some uncle touched mind badly. Foreign mobile perverted of I do not sound the shutter sound, I secretly took a picture. Raw honey is not sold anywhere. I ate the burger okonomiyaki. Was subtle. I survived well Shinjuku station somehow without the glasses.

No comments: