Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

9月14日

First day of orientation. Heard cicadas; bird shit on my pretty lace skirt - penetrated all three layers. Receiving a scholarship I didn't apply for because I'm super-special. Returned home with a pound of pamphlets and guidebooks. Attained a chair with no legs and a third pair of slippers.

---

オリエンテーション初日。セミの声が聞こえてきました綺麗なレーススカートに鳥にウンコされてしまった。3層も貫通した。
私は奨学金をもらうことになるらしい、申し込まなかったのに。超特別人だから。
重い書類とか 案内書を持って帰った。 
足のない椅子と3番目のスリッパを手に入れた。

---

Google Translation:
First day orientation. Voice of the cicada was heard. I've been a bird shit to clean race skirt. I was also extends through three layers. It seems to be that you get a scholarship, but I did not apply. Because it is super special person. I went back to have a guide such as heavy documents. I got the slippers and the third chair with no legs.
 

No comments: