Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

9月12日

Went to Softbank yesterday to buy a prepaid phone and was told to come back the next day before noon instead; Went back today and was told to come after noon in a couple of hours instead. Ate octopus and had a 7kr Dr Pepper. Went through 6 ATMs before I found one that wasn't offended by my foreign card. Saw an obese Japanese person. Got several scrapes on my leg from carrying around a bag with pointy-edged objects inside.

---

昨日12時ころにソフトバンクに行ってプリペイド携帯が売り切れ明日の午前に来てください」って言われたのに、今日10時に行ったら「スタフがないので1時にまた来てください」て言われた。
たこ焼きを食べたり、7クローネのDr Pepperを飲んだりして時間をつぶした
私の外国のカードを受け付けるATMを探すのに6台試した。
病的肥満の日本人を見た。
鋭いものを入れた袋を持っていて足を擦りむいた。

---

Google Translation:
Prepaid cell even though told me, "Please come in the morning tomorrow," sold out to go to Softbank at 12 o'clock yesterday, Tsu "Please come again at 1:00 because there is no staff," When I went to 10:00 today I was told Te. You can Tsu eat takoyaki, and killed time by drinking Dr Pepper 7 Krone. I tried for six die can to find an ATM that accepts the card foreign to me. I saw the Japanese of morbid obesity. I scraped his leg you have a bag that puts things sharp.

No comments: