Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Death Machine

My job is the kind that involves hazardous limb-threatening machines, razor sharp edges, and glass.

Which really lets me utilize my amazing talent for getting cut, burned and dropping things to its fullest potential!


Considering my klutzy disposition, I sometimes get the feeling I probably should not be working with dismembering-capable contraptions obviously meant to be handled by grizzly lumberjack men.

Today's offender is only one of several such contraptions.


I quickly shake off those doubts though because luckily, none of these are capable of actually killing me without some serious determination from my side. I suppose the title of this post is a bit misleading. Sorry about that.


Wondering what the heck this thing is?

Yea, I bet you are.

4 comments:

Somer said...

aww my poor little honey jar! :(

*suckle finger*

熊の娘 said...

I'm afraid it looks a lot less dramatic without the rugged binding and oozing blood. That thing is freakishly sharp, so it made a really clean cut.

Looks pretty boring tbh.

Unknown said...

Gaaawd! Tiff brings all the vampires to the yard, and their like "oh sh't moses, run"....

Alex O. said...

even i get the freaks of imagining working on that thing.